Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Taxes
Finance Discussion Forum

Do you think we should pour more tax money into the car industry while it's still being held...?
...hostage by the labor unions
The labor unions essentially destroyed the rail road industry and now the auto industry is going down for the third time. I have trouble with the idea of pouring ...

Social Security Number illegally used on other tax return; please help!?
I'm trying to help a friend with a problem...

A relative of hers filed their tax return (Married Filing Jointly) claiming her as a dependent and received their refund (of which approx....

how do I file a small claim suit ?

How much stamp duty will we pay?
My husband and I are looking for our 1st house but are getting a bit confused about stamp duty
We know we qualify for the exemption on stamp duty for properties under £250,000
U...

if i claim 3 on my w2 and work 24-35 hrs per wk how much is my withholding?
i just got a new job and i want to know what% They would withhold i make 7.65 $ i was going to say 15% BUT NOT SURE...

empty property == council tax?
I have a property I am trying to sell (since Ive moved to a new home)

It has been on the market since January.

Is it true that I will need to start paying council tax on this ...

where do I find my parents income tax on the 2009 1040 form?

Is the "Income tax return" have indirect or direct taxes? Why? and if it matters it is the US one...?
THANK YOU :)
Additional Details
im only 13 i dont know. and im not even american.......

I work as a waitress my cash tips for 2weeks were 382.86 and my pay was 125.93. no fed was taken out , why?
How much do you have to make to take out fed taxes?...

Can a parent deduct child's cash donation?
Can a parent deduct charitable contributions (church offering) made by their child on the parents' tax return? (Since technically the parent gave them the $10 to put in the offering plate).. T...

How to get TIN number for my business?
I have a computer shop in Mumbai. I have company PAN, address proof, sales purchase files and other documents ready. how do i get TIN number for my business. my office is at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai....

i have changed my tax but not told housing benefit?
i have changed my job 3 months ago, i have gone from working part time to full-time, but haven't told housing benefit as i am still struggling and on a very low wage of £900 per month + tax ...

Is interest on debt a tax deductible for corporations in the UK?
Is interest on debt a tax deductible for corporations in the UK like it is in the US?...

Does anyone know if the pension age rises to 66 in 2016 whether it will be applicable from 1 Jan or 6 April?

what is the % if married two earner make under $250,000 year?
what is the % if married two earner make under $250,000 year in usa year 2010...

what do the naxalites get as salary?

looking for herman howze check stub?

taxes on buying a used car in canada?
what taxes do you pay on a used vehicle in canada. has the HST come in to effect yet? ...

What are ALL the tax deductions we can have?
I know most people don't itemize deductions. And I know its because they just aren't knowledgeable about it. I'd like to know more. Like exactly what deductions can I utilize if I ...

Does the redistribution of wealth progressive tax system and welfare in anyway help consumer spending and help?
Does the redistribution of wealth progressive tax system and welfare in anyway help consumer spending and help the economy ?...

Jordan Valdez
for taxes, what percentage of your paycheck will be taken out if you claim single and 1 dependant?

Ryan M
Expect roughly 25% for all taxes

funkadelicia
some office supply stores sell a chart that can be used to figure out payroll deductions. you place a ruler on it and figure out how much to take out. you can look at circular E online at irs.gov.

tro
you know that 7.65% will be withheld for FICA, maybe 1 or 1 1/2% for state disability
and the income tax will depend on your rate of pay and number of hours
it is possible that the gross will be so low as not reach the minimum at which any income tax is withheld

acmeraven
Go to IRS.GOV and download a free circular E; that has the withholding tables for all possible scenarios contained therein.

rtfm
Rating
It's not a flat percent. It depends on how much you make.

To find out, plug all your numbers in at http://www.paycheckcity.com

Gerald
It depends, based on the amount. The easiest way to figure it out is to look it up in IRS Publication 15 (found on their website). Your state has a similar publication available online.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2010 FinancialCrisisForum Monday, September 1, 2014