Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Renting & Real Estate
Finance Discussion Forum

can i buy a house at 17 in the uk?
could i posibly move in to a concil house at 17 or are there any other types of house in the uk u could buy at 17 or rent or py mounthly council ...

my mom owns 2 homes and is giving me one can medicare sell my house for medical bills?
My dad is in rehab from a stroke and mom wants me to have this house because I have taken care of it for so long....

Transferring Apartments after 2 days?
My husband and I just moved into an apartment. We signed the lease two days ago (our move in day as well). Today, we noticed that there was a smaller apartment available (the size we originally ...

What does the term "short sale" mean in real estate?

Is this listing a scam?
Found a great deal on eBay.
I want to get an opinion from you professionals

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-...

How are Loft Living spaces secured....?
I'm interested in looking for a loft living area/loft conversion but I'm just a bit confused as to how they are secured. With the elevator that goes to your floor, how is your gate locked? O...

I need options to get out of my house?
I have lived in my house for approx 10 years. Over the past several years the neighborhood has declined and with the housing market the way it is, I cannot sell my house. I have a 9 month old ...

Our Tenant has Restraining Order?
Our tenant has received a restraining order from a resident in the same condominium, and can no longer live there (it has been less than a month since she's been renting from us) - yet she is ...

I pay half the mortgage, shouldn't my name be on the house title?
My husband and I keep separate bank accounts. The house mortgage and title are in my husband's name only but every month I pay nearly half of the mortgage by check to my husband directly or ...

I'm a part-time licensed real estate assistant.I'm trying to find a job w/similar skill,flexible hours. Ideas?
I need a job that earns me just a bit of money. I was a paralegal, insurance defense, for 25+ yrs but eventually it took too much emotional toll. I got my real estate license, done some buying and ...

what does a notarized lease mean?
What does a notarized lease mean?...

60 day notice to Vacate?
I need to give a 60 day notice to give to my apartment complex. How should I prepare this, what info do I provide?...

My neighbor is building an UGLY building and it violates deed restrictions. Any advice?
He is putting up a medal building with foundation that is 2 stories tall and has a 4 car bay with metal roof. The deed restrictions say that it has to be brick with a composition roof which it isn�...

Apartment question for people living in Los Angeles?
I'm going to school in Los Angeles in the fall and I'm trying to find a good apartment. I live all the way across the country so I can't really visit all of the apartments that I find. ...

free rental agreement form?
Next month I'm gonna purchase a firearm and I need proof of residence which I got nothing under my name so the gun dealer suggested a rental agreement and have my parents fill it out sign it and ...

Nevada investment home Foreclose and sold. What happens next?
I bought my investment home in Henderson NV in 2006. I had to walk away and let it foreclose. Just found out today that it's been sold since April 2010. I don't know what to expect next. I ...

I am 17 and have no where to live am i eligible to apply for housing?

Can a quitclaim deed be used on a boat?
My name and my son's name are on the boat and the loan. I want to remove his name from both.
Additional Details
My name and my son's name are on the boat and the loan. My son ...

Pre Approval Letter for VA? How Long?
So we found the home of our dreams! Then the Sellers Realtor said they won't submit our offer because we only had a PQ! Ok, that was a new one to me. So in order to put an offer in, we needed a P...

Have you had any bad experiences with Royal Mail Redirected mail service?

Lauren
Auction did not meet County Requirements?
I looked at other answers to this question (response #1: bid not high enough - which was not the case as no bid took place on line; response #1 perhaps loan sold or bank couldn't prove they owned property). There was only one other property in auction that had that comment. Doesn't the court require proof before it approves foreclosure?

gavra rosalez
Rating
I was able to find help here - www.loansguidecentral.tk

Landlord
Rating
Proof of what? "county requirements" usually refers to public notice. It may not have been in the newpaper long enough.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2010 FinancialCrisisForum Thursday, July 31, 2014